Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

Indifferent

It has been a while since I last posted an emotional poignant clique that would somehow best describe me.

Indifferent, what is it?

I am feeling so indifferent, that in one way or the other I heavily left unwanted marks deep within me. When Pastor shared about the iniquity we had inside, I was shoved into deep misery. Perhaps, I had this tiny little iniquity inside that been burning me.

I have so many WHYs in my life lately cos I am upset.

There are so many things I had in my mind that I feel like letting go but my untamed self restores every hate that hides within and upsets me once again.


posted by Yesha Gee at Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:10 AM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME