Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

God is worthy to be Praised

Every Thursday evening is the Church’s Music Team practice. It has always been my plan to feature the music team in my blog, but I just couldn’t seem to get the opportunity to take pictures of them. Good thing, I had the chance last Thursday.

I am happy to serve God and I am happy that the church has given me the chance to continue my ministry to the Lord.

Being able to join the ministry is not for self-satisfaction. To be in a ministry is a devotion to serve the Lord, our God through music.

May God bless us and purifies us as we lead the people in worship!

Want to see the pictures? See them here.


posted by Yesha Gee at Wednesday, September 3, 2008 5:35 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME