Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

His WILL be done unto ME

I know I need to center myself, a need to center myself more closely to God. I’m feeling tired. I got sick. I am depressed. I don’t know what to do.

But from now on, I will not entertain all those things that worry me. I will let the Lord handle everything. My mind couldn’t bear the pressure anymore, so I will lay down everything to God and let Him do His will in my life. I know God has a wonderful plan in my life and I can’t wait to experience all of them.

For now, I have here a list of prayer request. May God bless me all the way!


(1)Working Visa… I hope to have it before September 30, 2008. That is when my visit visa expires.
(2)Salary Increase… I pray that God will touch my employer’s heart and will grant me my increase.
(3)Good Health… I have been sick for a week already due to colds and flu. May the Lord God Almighty heal me fully!
(4)Wisdom… new things keep coming and I need God’s wisdom to guide me and lead me.
(5)Love… I pray that God will bless everyone I am with, dealt with, been with, will be dealing with, and will be with. May they remain kind, caring, and friendly.
(6)Financial Blessings… to all my loveones, friends and family.


I know God will grant everything for He has said, “ASK and it will be GIVEN!”… Nothing is impossible with God, and I believe it!


posted by Yesha Gee at Saturday, September 6, 2008 12:40 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME