Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

20 Dirhams

I only have 30 dirhams in my pocket; and that is small enough to get me through before my payday... but it was friday; the time to give to God what is due to Him. I already planned it though. I already made a decision to give a portion of what was left with me, 50% actually, that is 15 dirhams.

But i changed my mind at the very last minute. I give 20 dirhams instead with hearts full of expectations that He will bless me more and more.

I wasn't sure how will i able to make ends meet with 10 dirhams left in my wallet. But i didn't really care. So what? I know God will bless me. God will provide everything for me.

"WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU WILL REAP"

God is really faithful! Don't ask me how i managed to sustain the whole week with 10 dirhams cos i even got fils left in my wallet. I actually did not run out of money. Amazing!

Want to know what amazed me more? I tell you, GIVE TO THE LORD WHAT IS DUE TO HIM... LET HIM TAKE CARE OF YOU... AND YOU WILL HAVE EVERYTHING MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!

On my payday, i received my cheque... and praise God... i have a salary increase!

To GOD be all GLORY!

I will be forever grateful being His child.


posted by Yesha Gee at Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:07 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME