Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

Tired, tired, and tired!

Am starting to get tired. I have had this strange laziness with me for months now. I managed to put the issue down before bcos I know I have to go on as I need to. However, the tiredness I had in me grew bigger and bigger each day that I no longer have the gratitude in little things that comes my way. I feel so alone, so neglected, so dead tired!

I, perhaps, already lost the gratitude in my heart and it became more serious and now disturbing me emotionally and psychologically.

Before, I always found happiness and gladness in everything, even on the smallest thing God did to me. Sadly, I can not find a single thankfulness in my heart these days. What is happening to me?

Last night, Bro Gladson shared the word of God that tells us to ‘GIVE THANKS to GOD in EVERYTHING’. Was it coincidence or God really made His move to wake me?

Am confused and really tired right now. Couldn’t even think of anything or ways how to start thanking.

Please pray for me.



posted by Yesha Gee at Friday, June 19, 2009 11:21 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME