Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

Fasting and All-night Prayer

I victoriously conquer 3 days fasting. As part of the music ministry, we need to fast to purity ourselves, to be intimate with God and be able to lead the congregation to the very presence of God. It was my first time to fast for 3 straight days, but it is remarkably gratifying because not a single minute I feel the hunger. I am working those days but I manage to keep everything right because I can feel God’s awesome presence.

The team also had amazing all-night prayer. It was awesome and reviving. The bible says, tears for God are so precious in His eyes. None of us did not cry, God sees through us and touched us in the most wonderful way.

I love Jesus… He is my Lord and Savior, my comforter, my healer, my provider, my bestfriend!


posted by Yesha Gee at Tuesday, March 3, 2009 12:07 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME