Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

I’m turning 27, praise God!

My birthday is yet to come but I am already expecting many blessings from my Father in heaven. I believe that God will bless me abundantly this year because this year is a year of HARVEST.

God has provided everything for me in 2008. I was able to make everything ends met. I never had an empty pocket. I never had an empty food shelf. I never had an empty supplies rack.

I hold on to ‘REH-VACH’… I know blessings are coming. It’s already prepared and set to pour over me. I will not welcome any doubt or worry for I am certain.. I have the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ.

I am soon 27 – twenty seven. YAY!

I am a child of God. Thus, I’m beautiful, bountiful, hopeful and victorious.





posted by Yesha Gee at Saturday, January 17, 2009 11:09 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME