Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

I declare blessings...

I will be celebrating my birthday soon and can’t wait for more blessings to come. God blessed me abundantly all year around and I am expecting more blessings from Him for I believed that He will bless me more and more. God knows my heart’s desire and to speak it out loud for people to know is no longer needed for He already heard my prayers.

There are brighter days up ahead of me filled with favor, promotion and increase. So I will patiently wait for He has wonderful plans for me.

I am too blessed to be stressed! I’m moving forward in strength and power.

I thank the Lord for another year of blessings. This year is my harvest year and I am declaring all goodness from Him.

All glory to God. In Jesus’ Name.



posted by Yesha Gee at Friday, January 9, 2009 10:05 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME