Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

God loves a CHEERFUL giver!

2 Corinthians 9:6-7
“He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly. He who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Let each man give according as he has determined in his heart; not grudgingly, or under compulsion; for God loves a cheerful giver.”

When Pastor shared to write a list of my heart’s desires and wishes, i listed many in my notebook. Last week, I gave my tithes to the Lord. That is, ten percent of my total income. I know, that amount can help me financially, but I gave my tithes with hearts full of joy and of great expectations that He will provide all my needs and I will be blessed.

God blessed me the following week, not one wish came true but four. Praise the Lord!

I say to you, give to the Lord what is due to Him. Give because God makes sure that it will come back to you… in good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over.

To God be all glory!



posted by Yesha Gee at Saturday, February 7, 2009 2:01 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME