Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

Thank you Lord

I praise my God, my Lord Jesus Christ, for all the blessings.

I thank Him by providing what I need.
I thank Him for healing my hurts.
I thank Him for convincing me that I worth what I received because I deserve it.
I thank Him for making me cry and feel better.
I thank Him for being there when no one cares to listen.
I thank Him for giving me sorrows and making me realise that i am not alone.
I thank Him for giving me strength to face each and every day.
I thank Him for filling my emptiness.I thank Him for every single thing.

I thank Him for the love… for the awesome love… for the unconditional love.
Thank you, Lord!


posted by Yesha Gee at Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:59 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME