Blog HITS


Featured Links













About Me

Name: Yesha Gee
Home: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Me: Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
See my profile...

My Previous Posts


My Archives


Read my thoughts

I love HIM!

I desire to love my Lord Jesus Christ more and more.

Loving Him more and more each day, am blessed. I gained confidence, restored my notion to life, lifted up my bowed head.

Am guilty to realise everything late but I thank God it is not too late yet – there will never be TOO LATE for my God. He understands me well. He loves me so dearly.

I want Him to know more and more. I long to be with Him every second of my day. I yearn to get more closer to Him each day. For having Him and being with Him is the MOST WONDERFUL THING.

I sinned. I trespassed. I made mistake.

But God never left me. He stayed with me. He lifted me.

The more I live for Him, the more am blessed – the more am happy.

“Seekly first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and everything shall be added unto you.”



posted by Yesha Gee at Wednesday, September 9, 2009 5:47 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet ME